Payments (visa, work permits, taxes, social security contributions etc.)

What about the remuneration you receive for your work in Belgium? Are you liable for taxes, social security contributions or VAT? And what about your visa, work permit or professional card? It all depends on your specific situation:

The countries of the EU are: Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, the Czech Republic, the United Kingdom and Sweden.