Looking for information about your rights if you work in another EU country? Then take a look at:
- If you are looking for basic information about Europe, you can visit:www.europe-direct.be.
- CitizensSignpost Service is a legally independent advisory service of the EU that provides free advice about your rights based on European legislation.
- Do you know what your rights are, but does the government in question not apply them? Then you can turn to Solvit.
- On the website of the European portal for professional mobility (Eures) you will find interesting information about living and working in another EU country, under Living & Working.
- On the website of Your Europe you will find information about studying abroad and taking your car abroad.